Commercial Roofing for Macon, GA, and the Southeast
Alan Frank Roofing serves commercial building owners throughout Georgia, Alabama, and South Carolina with comprehensive commercial roofing services that last. We apply cutting-edge roofing technology and materials to ensure every building receives a fully functioning, long-lasting roofing system.
From construction installations to roof replacements, repairs, or maintenance, our seasoned experts engineer precise, customized solutions to meet your goals and match your roof’s unique qualities.
We’re proud to be a certified system installer of Mule-Hide and GAF.
Commercial Roofing Projects
Our commercial roofing services include installations, replacements, repairs, and maintenance for buildings with low-slope and steep-slope roofs. Our certified roofers have provided commercial roofing solutions for franchises, local warehouses, shopping centers, and more. Check out some of our latest commercial roofing projects:
Commercial Roofing Services for Any Building
Whether your building features flat or sloped roofing, Alan Frank Roofing offers the right services and solutions to protect your property. Every project is completed by our skilled, certified roofers and backed by minimum 10-year manufacturer and labor warranties.
TPO | PVC | Metal | Shingles | Coatings
Protect your newly constructed building for years with exceptional commercial roofing installations.
Improve your building’s functionality, durability, energy efficiency, and more with a roof replacement.
Extend the life of your roof, improve functionality, and save time with a roof retrofit.
Address and repair current issues to avoid major replacement projects in the future.
Rely on our expertise and cutting-edge technology for inspections and roof maintenance.
Single-Ply Roofing Systems and Silicone Coatings for Low-Slope Roofs
Alan Frank Roofing is a certified system installer of Mule-Hide single-ply roofing systems, specializing in TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) systems. Either option is an exceptionally durable and versatile solution for commercial roofs across the southeast.
TPO and PVC systems offer numerous solutions for large and small-scale commercial buildings. Both membranes boost energy efficiency, are lightweight, withstand high temperatures, and are highly resistant to:
- Bacteria development
- Chemical damage
- Long-term UV exposure
TPO Roofing Systems, $$
TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) is a single-ply roofing membrane that delivers high-quality performance, energy efficiency, and lasting protection for your commercial building. We offer a range of options, including 60- and 80-mil smooth, heat-welded, and fleece-back membranes.
Benefits of TPO Roofing
- Easy Installation – TPO roofing systems are easy to install, saving you time and money throughout the installation process.
- Superior Durability – TPO material is highly resistant to damage from bacteria, chemicals, debris, impact, mold, UV rays, and water exposure.
- Energy Efficient – TPO roofing reflects the sun’s heat, promoting energy savings inside your building throughout the year.
- Exceptional Coverage – TPO roofing systems are covered by a 30-year NDL warranty, giving building owners the strongest protection possible for their investment.
PVC Roofing Systems, $$$
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is one of the most popular single-ply roofing membranes for restaurants and manufacturing facilities, thanks to its many performance advantages.
Benefits of PVC Roofing
- Chemical Resistant – PVC materials can withstand exposure to chemicals, oils, grease, and animal fats common to restaurants and industrial buildings.
- Lasting Protection – PVC roofing systems protect your building from damage caused by fire, water exposure, high winds, and more.
- Energy Efficient – PVC systems are energy efficient and require minimal maintenance, delivering significant savings to building owners.
- Exceptional Coverage – PVC roofing systems are covered by a 20-year NDL warranty, equipping building owners with solid coverage and peace of mind.
Silicone Coating, $
A valuable solution for roof restoration, silicone coating offers lasting coverage and protection for your low-slope roof. No matter its size, silicone coating will restore your roof fast and at an affordable price.
Benefits of Silicone Coating
- Speedy Installation – It takes little time to thoroughly apply silicone coating to your roof, meaning less interruption to your operations.
- Low Cost and High Value – Silicone coating is affordable and requires fewer materials for installation, delivering building owners a huge bang for their buck.
- Energy Efficient – Silicone coating reflects UV rays away from the building, keeping temperatures cool. Silicone can reduce roof temperatures by up to 60 degrees!
Metal Roofing and Asphalt Shingles for Steep-Slope Roofs
If your building features any style of steep-slope roofing, Alan Frank Roofing can provide the solutions to install, replace, or repair your roof according to your aesthetic preferences and functional needs.
Metal Roofing Systems, $$$$
A metal roof offers your commercial building a unique, lasting system that is protective and attractive. Alan Frank Roofing recommends standing seam installations for the ultimate metal roofing performance.
- Fire & Weather Resistant – A metal roofing system protects your building in the event of a fire, heavy rain, strong winds, and other severe weather conditions.
- Minimal Repairs – Metal roofing systems require very little maintenance when installed correctly, and repairs are usually simple.
- Appealing Aesthetics – Metal roofs provide unique color choices, corrugation styles, and other visual options to fit any requirement
Asphalt Shingle Roofing, $$
Asphalt shingle roofing systems offer affordable, effective roofing solutions for steep-sloped roofs. Choose between architectural and designer options that fit your style and taste.
Benefits of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
- Affordable Dependability – Asphalt shingles are cost-effective and provide a proven, trusted roofing solution for buildings with sloped roofs.
- Stylish Variety – Asphalt shingles are available in many shapes, styles, and colors to match any aesthetic preference.
- Reliable Protection – A shingle system is easy to install, easy to replace, and offers complete protection for your building throughout its lifespan.
TPO Retrofit Systems for Low-Quality Metal Roof Panels
If your building features a poorly installed metal roofing system, but you want to upgrade to a TPO roofing system, Alan Frank Roofing can complete a thorough TPO retrofit.
TRP retrofits for metal roofing panels often resolve the common and aggravating issues building owners encounter with poorly installed metal roofs. Common metal roofing issues building owners can experience include:
- Leaky fasteners
- Leaky skylights
- Leaky vents and penetrations
It’s crucial to eliminate chronic leaks and improve energy efficiency for the health of your building, and to do so at a reasonable cost.
Advantages of a Retrofit TPO System
- Improves your building and corrects leaks and other issues
- Adds energy efficiency due to added insulation
- Lowers system cost – a 20-year roof requires less-frequent repairs and replacement
- Installation does not disrupt your daily operations
Retrofitting with RhinoBond Induction Welding
RhinoBond Induction Welding is a welding system from OMG Roofing that provides a faster welding process for single-ply roofing systems. RhinoBond technology allows for ultra-secure attachment without TPO or PVC membrane penetration. Thanks to RhinoBond, building owners receive a roofing system that minimizes the use of fasteners, keeping their roof waterproof and windproof for the life of their system.
Protect Your Investment with a Quarterly or Semiannual Roof Inspection
Prolong the life of your roof and the health of your building with routine maintenance contracts from Alan Frank Roofing. Depending on your needs, our professional roofing inspectors will regularly monitor and maintain your commercial roofing system every three to six months. This proactive approach addresses minor maintenance problems to avoid significant damage in the future.
Using the latest industry-leading technology, our team can detect roofing problems early and address minor issues on the spot. Should we detect wear or damage, we will provide expert recommendations for repair solutions to restore your roof to normal function.
Avoid Costly Replacements with Roofing Repair Services
Save your building and wallet with roof repair services from our certified roofing experts. We will evaluate the issue and perform thorough repairs, if applicable. If your roof is experiencing a major malfunction, let Alan Frank Roofing apply our leading solutions to re-establish healthy building operations.